We no longer support the IE11 browser. Thus, certain features may not perform as expected. We recommend that you select Chrome version 87.0 or higher, Firefox version 83.0 or higher, or Edge version 44 or higher.
You’ve been identified as an employee who is accessing the Education Services Customer site.
PowerStore sets a new standard for storage infrastructure with a revolutionary new architecture and approach to support deployments from edge to core to cloud. With courses that help you plan, configure, support and optimize your PowerStore infrastructure, we make it easier than ever to adopt and manage new Dell technologies. Whether purchasing a single PowerStore system or planning a clustered environment, we deliver an adaptive, intelligent education experience, accelerating your path to productivity.
PowerStore Training Benefits
PowerStore provides our customers with data-centric, intelligent, and adaptable infrastructure that supports both traditional and modern workloads.
The courses provide practical experience for participants through lecture videos, recorded lab demonstrations and study materials.
Interactive user discussion forums - extemely useful in buliding a community of learners - are available.
Validate your skills and get certified as a Dell Technologies Proven Professional.
Interested in getting started? Click below to register for the free PowerStore Concepts and Features course.
PowerStore course selection is simple. There are four different offers, with two customer-specific and all four available to partners. Offer details are below:
• Duration: 5 days. Includes hands-on labs
• Modality: Classroom or virtual classroom
• Prepares an individual to pass the Implementation Engineer certification
• Includes the following courses:
• Duration: 10 hours
• Modality: On demand
• Prepares an individual to pass the Platform Engineer certification
• PowerStore Concepts, Features and Migration and PowerStore Implementation and Administration
• Duration: 21 hours
• Duration: 33 hours
• Prepares an individual to pass the Technology Architect certification